With decades of experience as a innovative mechanical seal manufacturer, Chesterton advances the success of your plant's rotating equipment. From massive pumps and turbines to mixers and cooling fans, we provide high quality seal designs and applications expertise to ensure that your equipment operates longer at maximum capacity—cost-effectively, safely, and sustainably.
The Chesterton team brings decades of experience working with process industry companies around the world, often in the most challenging high-pressure, high-temperature, and chemical environments. We use innovative solutions that incorporate state-of-the-art technologies to make our customer's sealing and equipment systems more simple and cost-effective to operate and maintain.
The Chesterton Advantage
- Improving rotating equipment reliability and efficiency
- Delivering tailored pump sealing solutions for highly demanding environments
- Achieving environmental compliance and reducing energy consumption
- Lowering maintenance costs and extending equipment life
- Performing in-field and off-site pump repair and upgrades
- Protecting equipment from erosion and abrasion
- Increasing maintenance reliability, reducing bearing failures, and lowering costs
- Providing workforce reliability and maintenance training
Sample Chesterton Rotating Equipment Solutions:
Mechanical split seal design coupled with the capabilities of a cartridge seal for maximum installation flexibility
Gas seal technology that is easy to install, operates as a dry seal in gas disruptions, and saves gas
High-performance compression packing to reduce equipment wear and leakage while extending equipment reliability and performance
Environmental control technology that keep contaminants away from the sealing device to improve reliability and extend asset life
High-performance industrial coatings that protect and preserve metal components and concrete surfaces in challenging environments and often repair damaged equipment at a fraction of replacements costs
Advanced lubrication programs that extend bearing life and reduce maintenance costs
To learn more about the A.W. Chesterton Company,
visit the Chesterton Global website.